CNA Certification Practice Test: Basic Nursing Skills
This is the last of three practice tests that cover the basic skills you will need as a CNA. There are 40 questions that will help you prepare for the 2019 CNA examination. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. The CNA plays an important role as the “eyes and ears” of the healthcare team. As you spend time with clients throughout the day, you are fortunate to become familiar with them. You can often detect and report changes that others might not notice. As a result, your care can help keep clients safe and healthy. Some of the topics covered in this third Basic Skills practice test include:
- Safety for the patient and the nurse aide
- Vital signs
- Common resident conditions, such as diabetes and stroke
- Elimination: catheter care and constipation
- Various positions for clients
4.12 out of 5 based on 233 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?