Basic Nursing Skills CNA Practice Test 2019 – CNA.plus
Congratulations on your decision to become a health care professional! As a CNA, you’ll be able to make a difference to people who need your help to recover and live with dignity. The skills you learn now will benefit your patients for years to come. Basic care skills are the foundation of all types of nursing care. Besides learning to keep clients safe, clean, nourished, and hydrated, you will need to know how to measure vital signs, intake, and output. Accurate documentation of your observations and actions will assist other team members, as well as meet your facility’s legal requirements. No matter which state you take your CNA examination in, most of the questions will be about basic care skills. Depending on how many questions your state examination requires, about 28-38% of the questions will be on Basic Nursing Skills. This practice test has questions that include the following topics:
- Role and responsibilities of the CNA
- Accurate and legal charting
- Urinary and bowel elimination
- Examples of patient diets
- Scenarios with vital signs
- Measuring intake and output
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?