CNA Practice Test: Care of Cognitively Impaired Residents 1
These 20 questions will help you prepare for the 2020 CNA examination. The questions are based on the categories that are included in the exam. They are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked. Each question has been researched and the answer has been verified. One of the most important and satisfying jobs for a CNA can be the opportunity to work with clients who have mental or emotional disabilities. These clients are often residents in a long-term care facility. They rely on caring, supportive professionals who can treat them with dignity and respect. Once you learn to assist residents with cognitive impairments, you can build positive relationships with these special clients. Topics covered in this practice test include:
- How to assist a client who is confused
- Dealing with aggressive and combative behavior
- Helping a client with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Supporting clients with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?