CNA Practice Test: Communication and Interpersonal Skills 2
Good communication skills are essential in order to provide excellent patient care. As a CNA, you are often the link between your clients and the other team members. Because you provide direct care to patients, you’ll be able to learn and understand their communication styles. This is important in building relationships with your patients, one of the benefits of being a CNA. You can also use your skills when you interact with co-workers, creating a bond that makes coming to work enjoyable and productive. About 8-10% of the questions on your state’s CNA examination will cover the topic of Communication and Interpersonal Skills. This means 5-9 questions, depending how many questions your state requires. The questions are often included in The Role of the Nurse Aide category. The questions in this Communication and Interpersonal Skills practice test include:
- Helping a new resident feel comfortable
- Understanding non-verbal communication
- Supporting patients who are grieving
- How to ask open-ended questions
- Understanding body language
- Components of communication
4.07 out of 5 based on 98 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?