CNA Practice Test: Infection Control
These 20 questions will help you prepare for the 2019 CNA examination. The questions are based on the categories that are included in the exam. They are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. Every health care professional is responsible for learning about how to prevent spread of infection and illness. As a CNA providing direct care, you should be familiar with how pathogens are shared. Following protective protocols when caring for patients is essential. Be sure you know what to do before taking your examination. Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Types and causes of infections
- Importance of hand washing
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Preventing the spread of infection
- Caring for a client in isolation
- Respiratory etiquette
4.02 out of 5 based on 90 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?