CNA Practice Test: Personal Care Skills 1
As a CNA, you are able to provide direct care to those who rely on your help throughout the day. You may be asked to do a variety of tasks that make your patients and clients feel safe, comfortable, and happy. Personal care includes everything from assisting with the basics, such as getting dressed and eating, to supporting the family when they have concerns about their loved one. Providing personal care and helping each person feel their best can be one of the most satisfying parts of becoming a CNA. This practice test covers topics that you encounter each day as a CNA. There are 50 questions that are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked when you sit for the 2019 CNA Examination. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. Some of the topics covered in this practice test include:
- How to shower or bathe a resident
- Caring for teeth and dentures
- Dressing and transferring a person with one-sided weakness
- Communicating with hearing and vision impaired clients
- Incontinence and skin care
- Special needs of a diabetic patient
4.14 out of 5 based on 71 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?