CNA Practice Test: Basic Restorative Services 1
These 30 questions will help you prepare for the 2019 CNA examination. The questions are based on the categories that are included in the exam. They are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. The CNA plays a key role in helping patients who need restorative services. As a direct-care professional, a CNA helps clients regain function after surgery or injury. Your daily care and support is important to their healing, as well as their attitude and spirit. Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Examples of restorative services
- Helping a resident be independent
- Range of motion (ROM) exercises
- Bladder training
- Avoiding contractures and pressure sores
- Assisting residents with rehabilitation
4.19 out of 5 based on 98 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?