CNA Practice Test: Mental Health and Social Services Needs 2
Mental health is as important as physical health. It shows in how we think, feel, and act. Every day the CNA cares for clients, patients, or residents who have emotional needs or mental disorders. Your ability to try to understand and offer support can make all the difference in their recovery. Learning about mental health will help you build better relationships with others, both on and off the job. The mental health questions of the CNA examination are part of the Psychosocial Care Skills category. This important category also includes questions that cover emotional, cultural, and spiritual needs. For a typical state CNA exam with 70 total questions, look for about eight questions. Questions covered in this Mental Health and Social Services Needs practice test include:
- Proper use of restraints
- Situations involving patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Sexuality and the elderly
- Respecting other cultures and religions
- Scenarios with the stages of loss and grief
- Dealing with combative residents
4.05 out of 5 based on 61 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?