CNA Practice Test: Mental Health and Social Services Needs 1
These 35 questions will help you prepare for the 2019 CNA examination. The questions are based on the categories that are included in the exam. They are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. As a health care professional, the CNA provides more than physical care for clients. You are an important team member who spends time with clients. You will often be the first to notice a change in their mental status. Once you learn more about mental health, you will also be able to offer support and care for clients in all types of situations. Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Understanding the stages of grief
- Caring for a client with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Dealing with a client who has suicidal thinking
- Working with clients of different cultures and religions
- Caring for clients with depression
- Understanding demanding and agitated behavior
4.03 out of 5 based on 96 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?