FREE CNA Practice Test: Mental Health and Social Services Needs 1
Welcome to the CNA Practice Test for Mental Health and Social Services Needs! These 35 questions will help you prepare for the 2019 CNA examination. The questions are based on the categories that are included in the exam. They are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. As a health care professional, the CNA provides more than physical care for clients. You are an important team member who spends time with clients. You will often be the first to notice a change in their mental status. Once you learn more about mental health, you will also be able to offer support and care for clients in all types of situations. Topics covered in this practice test include:Rating: 4.07 out of 5 based on 92 votes.
- Understanding the stages of grief
- Caring for a client with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Dealing with a client who has suicidal thinking
- Working with clients of different cultures and religions
- Caring for clients with depression
- Understanding demanding and agitated behavior
6 mistakes allowed to pass
Passing score required: 80%
We're preparing your test...
Found a mistake? Let us know!