CNA Practice Test: Resident’s Rights 1
Health care professionals who work in nursing homes and long-term care facilities are responsible for protecting the rights of the residents. Residents are entitled to privacy, safety, and freedom from abuse or neglect. Violation of these rights, or not protecting them, is a legal offense, with possible severe consequences. These 35 questions will help you prepare for the 2019 CNA examination. The questions are based on the categories that are included in the exam. They are similar (and often identical) to the actual questions that you will be asked. Each question has been researched and the answer verified. Topics covered in this practice test include:
- The Resident’s Bill of Rights
- Right to privacy for residents
- Understanding use of restraints
- Examples of abuse and neglect
- Sexuality in the elderly
- Scenarios about resident rights
4.28 out of 5 based on 58 votes. Based on 2019 National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Instant feedback
Get Instant Access with CNA Premium
Pass the CNA exam, or get your money back. Guaranteed.
- 600+ Exam-Like Questions With Explanations
- 20 Premium Tests (incl. toughest questions)
- CNA Exam Simulator
- 300 Flashcards to Help You Study
PLUS: No ads, unlimited re-takes, our Pass Guarantee, and more!Learn more Already a Premium member?